Nearby Area Attractions, Entertainment in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Great Smokey Mountains
Our farm is convenient to numerous local entertainment and popular attractions.
- Two Nationally Acclaimed Golf Courses
- Dollywood, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Various Ripley’s attractions
- Various family musical shows, museums, restaurants and attractions
- Knoxville, TN and Cherokee, NC
- Outlet malls, sporting events, car shows, antique shops, flea markets
Sample Our Farm Life
- Miniature horses, quarter horse, chickens, dogs, pot-bellied pig and more! All kid-friendly animals.
- We are a great place for fishing and fly fishing
- And we have outdoor grilling, space for bonfires, volleyball, hammocks, and a gazebo to relax in.
How To Get Here
If you are coming from out of state, Interstate 40 to Exit 407 onto Highway 66 South is the most direct route.Travel south on Highway 66 / Winfield Dunn Pkwy (watch your speed during construction) for 4 miles and make a right on Highway 338 South (Boyds Creek). There will be a Pilot gas station on your right.
Travel 2.3 miles and turn right on Hodges Ferry Rd. (after Old Knoxville Highway on your left, Hodges Ferry is the 3rd right). Persephone’s Farm Retreat is the 4th house on your left – just look for the white fence.
If you are coming from Sevierville, go 3.4 miles north on Highway 66 to Highway 338 South (Boyds Creek). Turn left and follow above directions.